This is just a quick update, we have made a bit more progress on our long term project. As we wait for parts to arrive (there have been delays all over due to weather conditions) we have started on some of the preliminary work for some of the cool features for this cart.
We got this Precedent flipped over on the pneumatic lift.
We then made a couple measurements on each frame rail and marked out a couple holes.
We then drilled a couple holes into the Precedent frame rail.
We repeated the same procedure for the second frame rail.
We then moved to further back down the Precedent Club Car frame rail and drilled a couple holes right inline with the battery compartment.
With the holes drilled in the frame rails, we moved onto the rear suspension. Here you can see the sanded and freshly painted rear leaf hangars.
Because this bad boy hill climber is going to haul people and equipment up and down the hill, we have upgraded to some HD rear Club Car springs. We also added new bushings as well.
Check out this beefy suspension setup! These leaf springs will carry a serious load!
Like we said, this was a quick update. Next week will be some huge progress! Make sure to come back and see when we get this mean machine flipped back over and on it’s new lift kit and wheel and tire package!
Check out part 1 to this build right HERE!!!