The 57 project made some progress, this is where it will stay for sometime as the owner will be taking it back to his shop to tinker away on it.
We will be popping in on occasion to give him a hand and we will report back with photo’s as it progresses.
With the chassis disassembled it was time to give it a good pressure wash.
You can see the years of dirt built up on it, after a good pressure was it will come up quite nice. Once all the mock up work is done on the cart it will be getting sandblasted and then powder coated.
With the chassis clean and dry we were able to sit the body on it.
With the body sitting on the cart we were able to measure up the brackets and make the spacers.
We decided it was also a good time to install the rims and tires.
We then installed the spacers and fastened them down properly. The body is mounted!!!
We installed the steering wheels and brakes, so that the cart could easily be rolled around. The owner will be lowering the cart to give it a cleaner look!
Check out *Part 1*
As we said we will keep you posted with the completion of this cart over the next while!